Arcade

nog

Where'd the spores go?
Reaction score
So I had a couple questions and I know these are low priority (or at least should be low priority), but in general, is there anyway to see all the high scores for each game? I couldn't figure it out.

Second, on Moonlander, I got a score of 10,000 regardless of whether I made it two screens or several levels. I assume that is an error, is that correct?

So I had a couple questions and I know these are low priority (or at least should be low priority), but in general, is there anyway to see all the high scores for each game? I couldn't figure it out.
Unfortunately, no I don't think there is a way yet. This arcade software is not quite as developed yet as the arcade we had on VB.

Second, on Moonlander, I got a score of 10,000 regardless of whether I made it two screens or several levels. I assume that is an error, is that correct?
Heh, I did not realise that. That sounds like a bug!

On another forum there was a game available called Gold Miner, or perhaps Gold Grabber. You were controlling a crane grab claw and had to direct it to chunks of gold, I'm a bit hazy on the details because it was years ago but I loved that game, is it available wherever you're getting games from?

Can we remove Lord Snot's Bejeweled high score? It's interfering with my Bejeweled high score.

Reactions: kazyeeqen
I just want to point out that on Moonlander there's an image of the moon in the background even though, I assume, you're a lander attempting landings on the moon.

Maybe it's a planet with two moons...

As the newly appointed Arcade manager, I am proud to present the latest game: Skee Ball!

(this isn't really a necessary announcement, I'm sure people will notice games as they come, I'm just psyched that it worked)

Reactions: kazyeeqen
I'm liking Skee Ball... probably the one and only time I'll hold a champion title on this board. :p

I'm the king of the world!

I see that my high score in Skee Ball has been bested. Well, I held the title for a few hours anyway. :p

FortyTwo, can you link to a few sites that you can download the games from? Then we can make suggestions as to which ones we'd like to see.

^ Link sent.

Aside from adding a new game, I've been working with the formatting on the current ones. I've scaled them up, hopefully in proportion. If one is too big or the proportions are out of whack, please let me know.