Dogs and cats in China?

Mork

Forum Novice
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegetarian
Any way to relate to how much it hurts to be boiled alive? Re dogs and cats in China?

I d like to have a realistic cognitive idea about how painful it is. Like a real answer.

From the research ive done into burn victims they say its either no pain at all they are in too much shock or its "unfathomable" pain, so bad that no one that hasnt been through it could know just how bad it is.

Thats for a human.

Its something I suffer over or at least used to for a long time id like a cognitive picture of the reality of how it feels instead of my mind imagining things that are probably in-cognitive

Last edited:
Reactions: Gaspard
Also since its so bad worse than death itself such a severely terrible thing to happen infact the worst thing that can happen in reality, why is torture such a low priority in the human mindset?

Reactions: Gaspard
There is no objective, quantified metric for pain.
True but it would be good to get some kind of rough estimate, I guess talking/listening to people that have been burnt or tortured etc is the closest answer we can get.

Basically its worse than anything uve ever felt by a huge margin, or you feel very little because of shock adrenaline and so on , thats the best I can decipher

I d like to have a realistic cognitive idea about how painful it is. Like a real answer.
As vegans we often have to remind people: "please, look at it through the victim's eyes".
When i broke my shoulder last year, it was very painful and I thought a lot about the way we harm animals. I felt that rationnality was meaningless. Pain was the only reality.
But if you want a "real" answer... then I'm afraid you won't find it as we cannot connect your nervous system to the animal that is boiled alive. This technology isn't available. Well empathy has some merits.