Aloha

ProtoHuman

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan newbie
Hello
I have been a vegan for a year, previously I was a vegetarian for a long period. I love science, I fight religion and I fight for equal rights - also for animals.
I like to discuss and win discussions, in my spare time I play on the console, PC and paint pictures

Reactions: Lou
I fight religion
Good on you! I'm a Christian and according to the New Testament, Jesus actively fought religion too. Welcome to the forum. :) I used to enjoy debates when I was a teenager but now I am tired and try to avoid them even though I sometimes put my foot down about my unpopular views.

Reactions: ProtoHuman
I don't mind people believing in something. I believe in something myself. I fight against religious systems and institutions.
Thank you

Reactions: Brian W
I wish I could paint textures for games, but it's complicated to transfer a picture to a PC and animate it. These paintings are warm and positive, but I'm slowly learning to paint dark things. But I'm not doing so well yet. Right now my inspiration is Diablo 2 (it also has great music). When I paint something dark that I'm not ashamed of, I'll show it off

Reactions: Brian W
I wish I could paint textures for games, but it's complicated to transfer a picture to a PC and animate it. These paintings are warm and positive, but I'm slowly learning to paint dark things. But I'm not doing so well yet. Right now my inspiration is Diablo 2 (it also has great music). When I paint something dark that I'm not ashamed of, I'll show it off
I look forward to seeing it. :)

Reactions: ProtoHuman