All Things Weird, Strange, Odd, or Freaky....

Real life happening... I'm a little spooked. :hide: I was outside on the porch smoking a cig -- and this is not like the cool stuff I saw in the sky 'cuz I went out to smoke -- loud-muffler, big car (turns out to be an old Caddie) rolls up to the stop sign verrrry slowly... gears shift, car gets put in park, lights turn off, then the engine gets shut off.... my pulse starts racing when a dude (black T-shirt, shaved bald head) steps out of the driver's side.

This sort of car (the way is was) is not normally spotted around these parts. I just kept sipping my drink & hitting my smoke, put it out in the ashtray out there, went back inside.... this room was dark... I don't know what he was doing (something with the backseat, he'd opened the rear door on his side & was doing something)....

A couple minutes passed & I heard the car drive past my house. I got scared initially, but then I wondered if he, too, was smoking & dropped a cig & was looking for it. I've done that... and there are a lot of smokers in this town, practically every third car I see....

I was only trying to get a glimpse of Saturn, then creepy-Caddie rolled on up. I need to know everything is safe, though....

I'm goin' back out for a few. If you don't hear from me....

.... just wait longer.... :bag:

Last edited:
I guess this fits here, don't know where else to post it, might be potentially important, but also quite gross...

Never use a hotel kettle. Ever

WTF? What ever happened to washing out your underwear in the bathroom sink? :hurl: There are powdered soaps one can carry in a small travel-sized container just for that purpose.