All humans natural blonde

IMO, darker skinned people are generally more attractive than light skinned ones. With very few exceptions, I don't find blonde men very appealing aesthetically. Females can generally carry off the light skinned blonde look better than men, but on the whole, I find darker skinned people of European descent more attractive than lighter ones, and generally find people of color even more aesthetically pleasing. This is even more true with respect to children and old people. The only light skinned look by which I am sometimes "wow'ed" is a natural redhead with creamy skin, and then only females.

I even prefer the looks of black cats, black dogs, black horses, black squirrels, LOL.

Despite my personal aesthetic preferences, I'm glad that humans and other animals come in a large variety of colors. Life is much more visually interesting that way.

Reactions: BronwynMendoza
My theory on this thread is that rainforests either thinks that blondes are attractive, or rainforest is blonde and therefore utopia would be everyone blonde?

All colors of hair are awesome. I love the trend of young people adding colors like purple or blue, it's very cute.

I have more respect for non-humans than I do humans, but I find humans far sexier than any other species. Life could go on for billions of more years and you'll never see anything sexier than the human body. Even the belly button I find sexy.
My theory on this thread is that rainforests either thinks that blondes are attractive, or rainforest is blonde and therefore utopia would be everyone blonde?

All colors of hair are awesome. I love the trend of young people adding colors like purple or blue, it's very cute.
It's the former rather than the latter. I somewhat agree with the last statement. Pink or purple can be a very beautiful hair color with the right woman.

I miss my purple hair. :( It was awesome!

Reactions: PTree15 and KLS52
I was blonde when I was a child, the majority of my cousins were blonde and blue eyed as children. I don't really like blonde hair as I much prefer dark hair.

I have more respect for non-humans than I do humans, but I find humans far sexier than any other species.

I would certainly hope that you do!:eek::D

Reactions: Scorpius
Is this thread simply meant to be rainforests1 describing what their type is? Some kind of statement on eugenics? A poke at something or other? Mindless entertainment?

Basically all I am getting out of this is, "here's what I find attractive in humans. However, people also look different than this!"

Is that it? Is that meant to be the debate? Because this is in the debate forum. This isn't really a debate, it's more of a statement?

Is this thread simply meant to be rainforests1 describing what their type is? Some kind of statement on eugenics? A poke at something or other? Mindless entertainment?

Basically all I am getting out of this is, "here's what I find attractive in humans. However, people also look different than this!"

Is that it? Is that meant to be the debate? Because this is in the debate forum. This isn't really a debate, it's more of a statement?
Have you seen the majority of his threads? :rofl: