Ah, vegans the butt of jokes once again

I saw this and it's very sad. Seriously, you cannot call yourself a chef or a restaurant if a red onion and a tomato are the only produce you have in stock. This plate could easily be filled with color and flavor at just about any restaurant outside of a fast food joint. Pathetic.

It's interesting that people use this pathetic attempt at a vegan diet to knock vegan in general. I am never offended when people try to make fun of veganism. I know that I will get the last laugh. My brother-in-law tries to torment me but he is like 62 and has had a quadruple bypass and refuses to give up red meat even after his surgeon told him it would keep him alive. My sister has adopted the attitude that he will do what he wants even if it kills him. So being a few years younger and a heck of a lot healthier is the ultimate karma in the end.

It's interesting that people use this pathetic attempt at a vegan diet to knock vegan in general. I am never offended when people try to make fun of veganism. I know that I will get the last laugh. My brother-in-law tries to torment me but he is like 62 and has had a quadruple bypass and refuses to give up red meat even after his surgeon told him it would keep him alive. My sister has adopted the attitude that he will do what he wants even if it kills him. So being a few years younger and a heck of a lot healthier is the ultimate karma in the end.

I remember seeing a documentary a while back, I think it was called 'fat, sick and nearly dead'. The guy giving the lesson went on a juicing thing for...a month? He also most likely exercised a lot, but he kicked meat and dairy out of his diet and it changed his life. He actually met a really sick trucker who....got some bad news? Had something dangerous happen to him due to his weight and lifestyle? At first the trucker was pretty much all like 'can't do it', but then he called the guy after the incident I mentioned and was panicked. The guy told him to juice for about ten days I think, and then convinced to phase more and more meat out. I don't even think he was saying you HAVE TO/SHOULD juice, at the start he said that it's just too much food to eat it all, that drinking it was just easier.