Act like I just got here, ok ?

SixStringVegan

Forum Novice
Reaction score
Teacher (Indian summer) is making me stand up in front of the whole class. Man, is he mean. I used to stay at home when we had to do that in school.

I'm too shy to start a freaking thread goddammit ! At least when I have to type a bunch.

So, I first saw a link to this site on VB (yes, I'm a member there and don't tell me you don't know who I am. (clue : I don't think anyone at VB has posted while drunk more than me). That was a month or two ago. There were 6 members here at that time. I thought what's this Indian Summer dude trying to do with this. Turns out he built a freakin' Ark for the wave of **** soon to come at VB. He's a clever guy, planning ahead. I'd want him as captain of my neighborhood watch, if it wasn't for the fact that I'd like most of my neighbors to get murdered.

So.... Someone at VB actually PM'ed me to suggest I join this place. Apparently that person doesn't read all my posts at VB.

I don't care much for forums when I'm sober (I'm drunk right now). I'm hypersensitive, and forum activity usually means a lot of criticism coming your way if you don't agree with the selected star players of the forum (the " it's my world and you just live on it" types ) and try to give a different opinion. And perhaps others that agree with you tend to just keep their mouth shut, I don't know. Or maybe I just sometimes have a different opinion than everyone else.

So, to avoid much of that, I usually stay away when sober during the week and mostly visit on weekend evenings.

I also have a short attention span even while typing. Right now I'd rather be playing with 3 USB sticks I have sitting here, acting like they are space ships and making them land on the keyboard, which would be an international space station.

So, if I'm drunk and typing more than a few sentences, it's often a mess. I'm not interested in fine tuning my post. the evil guy sitting on my shoulder tells me to hit the send button anyway.

Someone is bugging me on yahoo messenger (thank god !) so I'll end this crap posting now.

Thanks for reading. Hopefully no questions.

Geez, a simple, "Hi, I'm SixStringVegan" would have sufficed. :p

Anyway, Hi and welcome to VeggieViews! :welcome:

Sorry, but I haven't figured out who are on VB. :p :p

Reactions: Werewolf Girl
I would hazard a guess at your former *initials* - ES?

In any case, welcome!

:D
You're good ! I thought you were a lawyer or something like that, but maybe a detective ? Thanks for the welcomes, all of you.

Well I find you highly amusing, interesting and entertaining. I hope you don't stick to only making drunk weekend appearances here . We need some excitement during the week too.

Reactions: AspireToExpire
You trying to turn him into an alcoholic or something?!

:p
Nah, I want some sober posting as well as the drunkeness. I think the poster doesn't give him/her self enough credit when it comes to their posts. Drunk, sober, typing while dancin around with a pancake on their head,:pbun: all their posts are interesting.

Guys, I really like you. Fadedone, you're too sweet. But (this is going to be considered drama, but what the hell can I do ?). I've learned of some really uncool **** going on here ( I suspected it ever since someone left). I'm going to look around and see if anything related to it is being talked about. I have hope it's something that can be worked out, but can't help think why the **** it happened in the first place.
Hey, please, do no blame me for this concern I have. It's not anything started by me, but it's not going to slide by me either.

MLP, I'm currently stating part of the concern in the VV how to thread, but some of the information I just had to find out about, is from a private source and I just don't want to lay it all out in public, ok ?

The only thing that I can imagine that you're referring to is whatever issue Capstan ran into with the sexuality forum.