About animal protection

kaichen568568

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Flexitarian
Firstly, humans have a moral obligation to protect higher animals.

Higher animals, such as mammals and birds, are born with an advanced nervous system which can enable them to feel. Therefore, like human beings, higher animals also have the right to live and not to suffer abuse.

Secondly, animals are innocent, but humans can be good or evil.

Animals should be forgiven for killing others. Animals have low intelligence, so we cannot require animals to consider other individuals' feelings. However, adult humans are intelligent enough to be able to understand and consider other individuals' feelings. Therefore, if an adult human has killed or abused a higher animal, this human is evil.

Thirdly, humans must fight against cruel nature.

Nature has no empathy at all, but human morality is empathic. Therefore, human beings must fight against cruel nature and protect every higher animal.

There was a time when human and animal used to live together without harming. But now with the change of human living and culture with technology, the bond has been broken, I mean to say we humans have become crueller for self benefits.
Likewise human, animals also have the right to live in nature. As they can't speak to us, people have no right to kill them or test any chemical products on them for having wealthy business around the world. It should be stopped and we are the one who needs to make a movement towards making the world beautiful.

There was a time when human and animal used to live together without harming. But now with the change of human living and culture with technology, the bond has been broken, I mean to say we humans have become crueller for self benefits.
Likewise human, animals also have the right to live in nature. As they can't speak to us, people have no right to kill them or test any chemical products on them for having wealthy business around the world. It should be stopped and we are the one who needs to make a movement towards making the world beautiful.

Although I of course do agree to the testament that humans should not, in any way, harm or inflict damage on animals, the following is untrue: "There was a time when human and animal used to live together without harming. " because there was never such a time. There was a time humans were herbivores but in dire need (lack of plants in winter for instance) humans were known to have hunted and killed for food, likewise animals who were carnivores would hunt and kill humans for food. Carnivores by the way can not survive without eating meat. This is how their metabolism works.

Reactions: Lou
Although I of course do agree to the testament that humans should not, in any way, harm or inflict damage on animals, the following is untrue: "There was a time when human and animal used to live together without harming. " because there was never such a time. There was a time humans were herbivores but in dire need (lack of plants in winter for instance) humans were known to have hunted and killed for food, likewise animals who were carnivores would hunt and kill humans for food. Carnivores by the way can not survive without eating meat. This is how their metabolism works.
By the comment, I wanted to focus the part that human should not torcher animal for self-satisfaction or we can say we should not make them our testimonials. What you said that's absolutely correct.