A woman is force feeding herself too high pounds

I know that it is her body but I think she needs to find an empathetic, non-controlling counsellor. She is destroying herself. She is already a BBW, why does she need to be bigger to fulfil someone elses fetish? Why cant she do modelling already as she is?

And this is coming from an overweight person.

I think "feeders" are another part of an abusive situation. There is no reason why someone cant enjoy pizza, shakes or whatever for each meal but if they are forcefeeding themselves where is the enjoyment in that? And what sort of creepy piece of crap of a boyfriend encourages you to forcefeed yourself for their own enjoyment?

If she's able to pay for all her current and future health care costs with her funds, not many will care. Still kinda sad.

Jung says she can spend up to $108 a day on food.

TDDLW.jpg

Reactions: CrowCaw and Amy SF
Yes I was almost 30 pounds too 400 in 2011 and If I didn't adjust my diet the last year and half I would not be down almost 40 pounds. I am still going down. I was miserable that heavy.

A lot of people don't understand that overeating is an eating disorder just like anorexia nervosa and bulimia.

I'm not exactly sure what this woman's full issue is. But I only read a little bit and was too turned off to read further. As someone who struggles with their weight daily, I couldn't read more.

I am an overeater, but this is not an issue of someone being an overeater.
There is a guy with her encouraging her to eat until she has a sore stomach, to look a way which pleases him and other men. Look at the video. She isnt eating for pleasure, she is doing it for a partner.

She has a funnel and the guy is pouring liquid into it until it spills all over her until she looks sick. I want to go and kick ten shades of crap out of her "boyfriend". It is really sick and abusive, what he is doing, and also there is the implication that she isnt good enough at the weight she is now.

Reactions: thefadedone
I can't imagine anyone overeating for pleasure. From what I've read, overeaters don't eat because they enjoy the food, they eat because they're in some kind of emotional pain and the food numbs the pain for them. It fills a specific need. Eating one slice of cake is eating for pleasure. Eating an entire cake in one sitting until your stomach hurts is a sign of an illness.

I am an overeater, but this is not an issue of someone being an overeater.
There is a guy with her encouraging her to eat until she has a sore stomach, to look a way which pleases him and other men. Look at the video. She isnt eating for pleasure, she is doing it for a partner.

She has a funnel and the guy is pouring liquid into it until it spills all over her until she looks sick. I want to go and kick ten shades of crap out of her "boyfriend". It is really sick and abusive, what he is doing, and also there is the implication that she isnt good enough at the weight she is now.

Yes - this kind of situation is so far beyond overeating because of love of food or emotional issues connected to food that it's not even in the same realm. It's forced eating.

It reminds me of a goose being forcefed for pate production.

I can't imagine anyone overeating for pleasure. From what I've read, overeaters don't eat because they enjoy the food, they eat because they're in some kind of emotional pain and the food numbs the pain for them. It fills a specific need. Eating one slice of cake is eating for pleasure. Eating an entire cake in one sitting until your stomach hurts is a sign of an illness.

I over eat sometimes, and although it isn't quite the same type of pleasure, it definitely can be a pleasure...still there was that one time I ate a whole bag of fun sized Mars Bars, and that was more trying to fill a gap.

Anyway, it can be sort of enjoyable to kill pain, or fill a void.

Reactions: Freesia