CA A Vegan Humour T Shirt

Please pardon my ignorance. Please explain to me how the t-shirt is misogynistic. Remember that I have the social grace of Rain Man and the intelligence of Forrest Gump.

Reactions: EANGE
Please pardon my ignorance. Please explain to me how the t-shirt is misogynistic. Remember that I have the social grace of Rain Man and the intelligence of Forrest Gump.
I just love your unfiltered honesty! I wish more people would be so open with their opinions.
I completely agree with it's message, but it's message compared to another group that has been so marginalized, worn by a man yet, is something I worry would be twisted, and a bit too raw.
I could be overthinking it, I'd like to get the opinions of other women here to check my reaction.

It's message sounds too close to the off the cuff jokes geared toward women.
How would the message of caging baby boys and killing them young to make their meat more tender go?

• Agree
Reactions: Hog, EANGE and Lou
I thought the t-shirt might be a reference to the importance of breast feeding.

I think I now understand the t-shirt. The t-shirt implies that we should attach ladies to milking machines and sell the milk.

I recall reading a dystopian short story from decades ago about hooking up women to milking machines. The women were still women. Yet, they were bred in such a way that they were slightly different from normal women. Their breasts were huge. They were also naturally sexually attractive. The moral of the story is that we reduce cows to the value of how good their milk tastes. Similarly, we also objectify women by their ability to satisfy men in bed.

The story appeared in a science fiction anthology several years after Penthouse magazine rejected it. The editors of Penthouse said that the story was too raw and disgusting. Unfortunately, I can not recall the title of the story.

====

Things have changed so much in the last 40 years. If a thirteen year old boy had sex with an adult female, the boy got lucky. Nowadays, it is child abuse. So many adult ladies tried to get in my pants before the age of 17, that I lost track of them all. I was so grossed out. I was also a little proud when I told my dad about the encounters. My point is that sexual objectification cuts both ways.

Last edited:
This discussion seems to be very interesting indeed. I like such hot dialogues! And I adore stylish T-shirts with unexpected prints on it. Recently, I have ordered very exclusive T-shirt with a well-known 'Spider-Man' on it. I am not sure it you would be able to find it here Mato & Hash | The Best Personalized T-Shirts and Accessories today. But you can try. You are able to order not even original shirts there. Also, there are face masks, comfortable bags and different accessories. But as far I realize, not many people know about existing of this resource.