shyvas

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lifestyle
Other
Hello there,

Just wanted to say hello as I'm sort of a newbie on VF but an oldie on VV. 😺

Initially, I was a member on VB; my very first veg*an forum. At that time I was a flexitarian.

When IS created VV in 2012, I followed him and a whole bunch of friendly members and have been happily posting ever since.

I have been a mod since 2013 and have also learned so many useful facts about a plant based lifestyle and
also about animal welfare. Without the support and useful information of VV, I may have not managed to be on this trip..........😉

There's not much to say except for that I'm a Brit from the Garden of England i.e. Kent. I'm now an expat (not amongst those wealthy ones as I have worked until I recently retired :p ) and I currently live in the south of France, in an area which is situated 30 km from the sea.

My likes ; animals, cooking, going to new places, films/movies from the 40's & 50's and Brighton. My dislikes; animal cruelty, injustice in the school and health system and toxic people as well as tofu !:p

If I could have one wish granted; it would be to end animal misery and pain.

I'm looking forward to being part of your community by exchanging useful, funny and interesting posts. Oh, and yes, I'm a chatterbox if you hadn't noticed. :D

KLS52

Guru
Supporter
Reaction score
Lifestyle
Other
Another chatty person from VeggieViews, here. You will often see shyvas and I banter back and forth. I’m wondering what VFers will be thinking of us, lol, as we invade their forum! I’m not much into debating the serious stuff. I like these forums as a means to help maintain the vegan lifestyle, but mostly, I like connecting with people on general, everyday stuff. :)

shyvas

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lifestyle
Other
Another chatty person from VeggieViews, here. You will often see shyvas and I banter back and forth. I’m wondering what VFers will be thinking of us, lol, as we invade their forum! I’m not much into debating the serious stuff. I like these forums as a means to help maintain the vegan lifestyle, but mostly, I like connecting with people on general, everyday stuff. :)
The two Mss yakety-yaks. 😉 Oh and I have to put up with KL as she's always pulling my leg. :innocent:

PTree15

Guru
Supporter
Reaction score
Lifestyle
Vegan
LOL! I I'm a chatterbox from VV as well. ;)

• 😍
  • 👍
Reactions: Val and shyvas

Val

Master
Reaction score
Lifestyle
Vegan
Hello everyone!🥰 I'm Val (also Unghshu). I've been posting on VeggieViews since Feb.14th, 2015, so i'm an old newbie. Very excited to see a lot of great people who are new to me, and also those who are already dear to me. Looking forward to diving into the Forum's life.🐨🌱🍀

SDG

Novice
Reaction score
Lifestyle
Vegan
Hello there,

Initially, I was a member on VB; my very first veg*an forum. At that time I was a flexitarian.

When IS created VV in 2012, I followed him and a whole bunch of friendly members and have been happily posting ever since.

I have been a mod since 2013 and have also learned so many useful facts about a plant based lifestyle and
also about animal welfare. Without the support and useful information of VV, I may have not managed to be on this trip..........😉

There's not much to say except for that I'm a Brit from the Garden of England i.e. Kent. I'm now an expat (not amongst those wealthy ones as I have worked until I recently retired :p ) and I currently live in the south of France, in an area which is situated 30 km from the sea.

My likes ; animals, cooking, going to new places, films/movies from the 40's & 50's and Brighton. My dislikes; animal cruelty, injustice in the school and health system and toxic people as well as tofu !:p

I'm looking forward to being part of your community by exchanging useful, funny and interesting posts. Oh, and yes, I'm a chatterbox if you hadn't noticed. :D
Hello there,

Hey there Shyvas,

I, like you, am a newbie on this forum but have been a long time vegan (just didn’t know that’s what I was until I began hearing about veganIsm).

I have a sister in Nice, France (non-vegan unfortunately, but I’m actively working on her :) )

My like are pretty similar to yours: animals (anyone who knows me thinks I’m crazy because I’m so passionate about animals), cooking for sure (absolutely love cooking and am always trying out new recipes), love to garden and love being outside, especially by the sea (no sea near me unfortunately...have to travel for that).

My one wish has always been to end animal suffering. It overwhelms me every time I think of the suffering that happens every day. Maybe if we all wish the same wish together we can make it come true.

Anyway, nice to meet you.

Cheers
SDG

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Lillibby Newbie and a question for the ladies Introduce Yourself 9
A Newbie Support 11
E Newbie Introduce Yourself 7
S Vegan Newbie I am ..... Introduce Yourself 6
Dorisann69 Vegan Newbie Introduce Yourself 5
M Hello from a newbie Transitioning 13
ApologeticallyGenuine Vegan newbie: advice? Support 8
L Newbie Support 13