UK A new start, a new life, a new perspective....

Hello Irene, also from me a belated welcome to the forum and the vegan lifestyle, as I had not seen this thread before, only your contributions in other threads.
Hello Andy_T

Many thanks, by the way I like the Avatar!

I think being a newbie on here and a relatively new vegan, I am way too over-enthusiastic, so if I get over-excited or carried away on here, you can say 'Calm down woman!' :innocent:

Hello Irene
I share something similar. I stopped eating pork and pork products in my teens with the emergence of the rastafarian movement denouncing the eating of pork. Although I never became a rastafarian; I was always cognisant of the things they preached about diet. I went off chicken years later when I was at a "First Communion" dinner when I stood the lower leg bone of the chicken that I had just eaten on the plate. It was so tall; it gave me the creeps. I said to myself this cannot be a chicken leg because chickens are not so tall. From that time forward I have never eaten any chicken and beef. Slowly I weaned myself off milk, cheese, eggs, (the smell really upsets me now) yogurt. I still eat fish; but only certain types.
I have no health issues and have lots of energy. I have no intention to ever eat any of these foods and have no cravings for them.

Love and Light
Eloyna

Blessed Love. Welcome home Manish. If you have any backyard space; trying growing your own vegetables like peppers, tomatoes, spinach, sweet potatoes. Gives one great satisfaction to eat what you grow.

• Friendly
Reactions: Manish
Blessed Love. Welcome home Manish. If you have any backyard space; trying growing your own vegetables like peppers, tomatoes, spinach, sweet potatoes. Gives one great satisfaction to eat what you grow.
So many things... In my backyard too,
Here take a look.😍😌

Attachments

• 15859759074774348189074916313992.jpg
    15859759074774348189074916313992.jpg
    8 MB · Views: 6
Reactions: Emma JC
Merry meet.
I loved your story! It was quite a ride. Like a roller coaster.