7 Yr Old Boy Left In Forest by Parents

shyvas

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Other
"A seven-year-old boy who went missing after his parents left him in a Japanese forest "as punishment" has been found alive and unharmed."

Missing Boy Left In Japan Forest Found Alive

I wonder what this little boy will think of his parents when he is a young adult ?

He was missing for a week in a forest with wild bears ! It is amazing how he managed to survive.
Leaving a small child in a forest full of bears is negligence not punishment.

Last edited:
"I hope you thought about what you did, young man, and won't do it again" - parents to returning young boy.
Japanese missing boy Yamato Tanooka found alive in Hokkaido - BBC News
"A doctor later said he was in very good condition, despite only having had water during his six-day ordeal." There, he was fine - see it as a dry run for Summer Camp.
"Police have said the parents could face charges for negligence." A large bill for all the man hours put into searching for the boy too, I hope. Some people really should n't have kids.

"I hope you thought about what you did, young man, and won't do it again" - parents to returning young boy.
Japanese missing boy Yamato Tanooka found alive in Hokkaido - BBC News
"A doctor later said he was in very good condition, despite only having had water during his six-day ordeal." There, he was fine - see it as a dry run for Summer Camp.
"Police have said the parents could face charges for negligence." A large bill for all the man hours put into searching for the boy too, I hope. Some people really should n't have kids.

The ' could' will most probably be 'no charges' and yes they should pay the bill. Some people have brains of a 2 year old and I can't even imagine what they were thinking ?
The boy was throwing rocks (typical behaviour of a small boy !) so it would have been far better to explain why not to do so than do an act far more reckless than the boy's.

How about taking the parents back to the forest (where all the wild bears live) and leave them right in the middle, without no water and food ?

Reactions: ledboots