TV & Film 12 Terrible Ideas for a Reality Show

Calliegirl

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
I haven't heard of a few of them, but definitely agree that they are all awful. Some of them are down right cruel as well. Making a game out of having someone figure out who their father is, pretty sick.

I can't believe they gave that disgusting mother and daughter (I know it's not her fault) a reality show. Just seeing the picture of that mother grosses me out. I can't imagine watching an entire episode, let alone a show with her on it.

I remember watching "The Swan", and all of the women looked exactly the same after (way too much) plastic surgery.

I'm surprised "Joe Millionaire" wasn't included. It was just as bad as the others, although it was kind of fun watching the gold diggers make fools of themselves.

http://tv.yahoo.com/photos/12-terri...ere-comes-honey-boo-boo-photo-1344451623.html

“Let’s have people pretend to be either gay or straight and see if we can trick someone who’s looking for love into falling for them!”

7/10 rustled hard.

God, I despise "reality" tv.
tumblr_m4q310m1nH1rtuts1o1_500.gif

I actually thought the concept was pretty cool back in 1992 or whatever when Mtv came out with the first season of The Real World, and then Road Rules but that stuff went way downhill too.

Way, way back when "reality" TV became popular again, I warned everyone I knew that this phenomenon was evil and relentless and would suck the soul out of everyone, but nobody listened to me. :no: And this is what has happened.

As an adopted child who has no clue about my bio-father, I am slightly offended by 9. WTF! Horrible.