10 Outstanding Vegetarian Restaurants

None of these are any where near me but nice to see some publicity about veg eateries!! There is an awesome VEGAN restaurant in Orlando called Etho's Vegan Kitchen that consistently wins awards for being "the best" in the area. I would highly recommend it if one visits the Central Florida area!

Been to Karyn's once and had their salmon. Was very yummy. :)
I wish I could visit all vegan restaurants around the world. But that's asking for too much.

I've always wanted to try Candle. Might have to try that one in Fairfield, Conn., as well. The menu looks interesting.

I've never seen or heard of a Vegan restaurant in any place that I have visited.

The only one I've been to was in Glasgow, UK. The same owners have 4 restaurants I think and 3 of them are vegan and the other vegetarian, but vegan friendly. I can't remember which one I was at, but they are named Stereo, Mono, The 78th and The 13th Note. I had met up with a VBer at the time and we ate there. As far as I can remember it was pretty good, but I don't have a good point of reference to compare it to.

Although, we have eaten as Calactus Cafe (vegan friendly) in Moncton, NB a couple of times and it was pretty delicious!

None of these are any where near me but nice to see some publicity about veg eateries!! There is an awesome VEGAN restaurant in Orlando called Etho's Vegan Kitchen that consistently wins awards for being "the best" in the area. I would highly recommend it if one visits the Central Florida area!

When I visit Florida, you'll have to take me. :p

Reactions: KLS52
The only one I've been to was in Glasgow, UK. The same owners have 4 restaurants I think and 3 of them are vegan and the other vegetarian, but vegan friendly. I can't remember which one I was at, but they are named Stereo, Mono, The 78th and The 13th Note. I had met up with a VBer at the time and we ate there. As far as I can remember it was pretty good, but I don't have a good point of reference to compare it to.

Although, we have eaten as Calactus Cafe (vegan friendly) in Moncton, NB a couple of times and it was pretty delicious!

I've never been to Scotland and am amazed that there are 4 veg* restaurants in one town.

I've never been to Scotland and am amazed that there are 4 veg* restaurants in one town.

There are actually a few more, but those are the ones I had researched when I was there.

I would never had imagined that there was such a vast choice in Glasgow.

To me, it's an amazing city. Especially since I haven't really traveled much in my life. I read somewhere that Glasgow has the highest number of shops outside of London when it comes to UK shopping. Given that fact, it's not that surprising that there are several veg*n restaurants there. :)

To me, it's an amazing city. Especially since I haven't really traveled much in my life. I read somewhere that Glasgow has the highest number of shops outside of London when it comes to UK shopping. Given that fact, it's not that surprising that there are several veg*n restaurants there. :)

I didn't know that. The UK has a wide range of fantastic shops compared to other countries.

Reactions: Mel