Product KinVegan.com

KinVegan

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
I wanted to introduce KinVegan the first Marketplace to all vegan categories. Hi my name is Carlo and when I became vegan I struggled finding the right place to buy only Vegan Products online and all this years I have been thinking to create an online Marketplace for vegan customers only so I founded KinVegan where you can sell online or buy online products not only food but anything else doesn't use animals as a source, is just like the Amazon but with all our vegan values...if you are a vegan vendor please join us here and upload your products in the right category and sell it to the world, is all FREE TO JOIN KinVegan, ENJOY LIFE !!!

If you have any question please contact me at anytime.

Attachments

• IMG_20200307_142755_405.jpg
    IMG_20200307_142755_405.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 0
I decided to choose a vegan lifestyle about 2 years ago and I have never been disappointed in this choice. I always support people who think the same way and I believe that during this pandemic health is very important, we vegans are healthy due to our food ration, but not all the people are like us. In our neighborhood there is a vegan restaurant where I use to eat, but people always should respect the safety norms, therefore the staff is providing customers who came with no mask with free masks which they buy from https://www.yorkn.com/product/3-ply-sublimation-face-mask-with-nose-bridge/ . The masks are very good, made of eco materials, everyone is safe and happy.